Should your school still produce a newsletter for parents?
6 Take Aways:
- Newsletters are still an essential asset in parental communications.
- Consider how newsletters can be distributed.
- Ensure they are positive and celebrating success stories.
- Newsletters should form part of your overall communications strategy.
- Always ensure brand consistency, messaging and tone of voice.
- Consider their frequency and produce an end of term or year special edition.
Out of the Blue is a weekly Video Podcast hosted by David Limb and Mark Davis from Blue Apple Education and is for CEOs of Multi-Academy Trusts, executive headteachers, headteachers, school marketing or admissions managers, school business managers, teachers or anyone with an interest in marketing a school.
Premiered every Friday at 4pm (GMT) the idea of the show is to provide schools and trusts with expertise in a wide variety of fields that may not necessarily be available within traditional education environments.
Blue Apple Education is inviting guest speakers onto the weekly show to provide an even broader range of knowledge, experience and expertise to the education sector. By sharing this expertise we are providing schools with more tools to tackle many of today’s issues facing the education sector, and, more importantly, supporting our future generations.