Should you conduct a mystery shop on your school?
- You should decide whether or not a mystery shop is the right thing to do
- Staff should not be told beforehand if at all possible
- Get someone you can trust but who is unconnected with the school
- Feedback should be provided on the whole process, from Desktop research to the follow up after a school tour
- Feedback to staff should be constructive
- A Mystery Shop is not a “witch hunt” but can provide valuable insight into ways you can improve customer’s experiences of your school
Out of the Blue is a weekly Video Podcast hosted by David Limb and Mark Davis from Blue Apple Education and is for CEOs of Multi-Academy Trusts, executive headteachers, headteachers, school marketing or admissions managers, school business managers, teachers or anyone with an interest in marketing a school.
Premiered every Friday at 4pm (GMT) the idea of the show is to provide schools and trusts with expertise in a wide variety of fields that may not necessarily be available within traditional education environments.
Blue Apple Education is inviting guest speakers onto the weekly show to provide an even broader range of knowledge, experience and expertise to the education sector. By sharing this expertise we are providing schools with more tools to tackle many of today’s issues facing the education sector, and, more importantly, supporting our future generations.