6 top tips to help your school convert interested visitors to applicants.
- Recognise the school’s role in admissions.
- Gather valuable information from your visitors.
- Establish a clear visitor follow up plan.
- Make sure you have the opportunity to answer any objections parents may have.
- Ensure your staff and SLT understand their role within the admissions process.
- Regularly review the process to see where parents drop off.
Out of the Blue is a weekly Video Podcast hosted by David Limb and Mark Davis from Blue Apple Education and is for CEOs of Multi-Academy Trusts, executive headteachers, headteachers, school marketing or admissions managers, school business managers, teachers or anyone with an interest in marketing a school.
Premiered every Friday at 4pm (GMT) the idea of the show is to provide schools and trusts with expertise in a wide variety of fields that may not necessarily be available within traditional education environments.
Blue Apple Education is inviting guest speakers onto the weekly show to provide an even broader range of knowledge, experience and expertise to the education sector. By sharing this expertise we are providing schools with more tools to tackle many of today’s issues facing the education sector, and, more importantly, supporting our future generations.