6 expert observations from the MAT growth & Merger Conference that you don’t want to miss!
- MATS of all sizes are preparing for growth.
- MATS are looking at developing their operational strategies not just teaching strategies.
- MATs are accepting expert marketing strategies to facilitate their growth plans.
- Admissions are still the number one factor determining growth plans.
- A huge number of MATs developing their brand identity to overhaul their visual appearance and messaging.
- MATs attending professional masterclasses has seen a sharp increase.
Out of the Blue is a weekly Video Podcast hosted by David Limb and Mark Davis from Blue Apple Education and is for CEOs of Multi-Academy Trusts, executive headteachers, headteachers, school marketing or admissions managers, school business managers, teachers or anyone with an interest in marketing a school.
Premiered every Friday at 4pm (GMT) the idea of the show is to provide schools and trusts with expertise in a wide variety of fields that may not necessarily be available within traditional education environments.
Blue Apple Education is inviting guest speakers onto the weekly show to provide an even broader range of knowledge, experience and expertise to the education sector. By sharing this expertise we are providing schools with more tools to tackle many of today’s issues facing the education sector, and, more importantly, supporting our future generations.