6 reasons why your brand is important for Multi-Academy Trust Growth.
- An increase in competition means it is even more important to ensure you have a strong and consistent brand.
- A strong brand ensures that your voice is the loudest.
- A lack of marketing experience and strategy leads to expensive and ineffective activity.
- First impressions really do matter.
- Tell stories to evidence your messages.
- If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.
Out of the Blue is a weekly Video Podcast hosted by David Limb and Mark Davis from Blue Apple Education and is for CEOs of Multi-Academy Trusts, executive headteachers, headteachers, school marketing or admissions managers, school business managers, teachers or anyone with an interest in marketing a school.
Premiered every Friday at 4pm (GMT) the idea of the show is to provide schools and trusts with expertise in a wide variety of fields that may not necessarily be available within traditional education environments.
Blue Apple Education is inviting guest speakers onto the weekly show to provide an even broader range of knowledge, experience and expertise to the education sector. By sharing this expertise we are providing schools with more tools to tackle many of today’s issues facing the education sector, and, more importantly, supporting our future generations.